12.28.2012

Christmas Season 2012: A Picture Adventure

This has definitely been the best Christmas that I have had in a few years. I can't even explain how thankful I am to be blessed with the family and friends that are in my life. Spending time with them during the holiday season is truly magical. I'm addicted to taking pictures, so I thought I would share some photos from this Christmas season! 

 Tacky Christmas sweater party with my friend/roommate Amber!

Christmas lights at Dorothy B. Oven park with John.

 Celebrating Christmas with John a few days early. He's such a sweetheart. :) As you can see, I'm wearing my tacky sweater again, ha ha. :p

My beautiful Christmas gift from John. He also got me a super cute shirt. The guy has good taste! 

Baking Christmas cookies at my parent's house.

My cousin Shelby and I with our "rival candy bars," ha ha. She's a UF freshman and I'm an FSU alumni. No further explanation needed. :p

 My little cousin Riley!

 Taylor, Shelby, and I. 

 Cousins, but may as well be sisters. :)

All of the grandkids on my mom's side of the family. 

My "little" brother and I at my Grandma's on Christmas Day. 


My new Michael Kors phone case. I love it!

Sephora gift card well spent. 

I hope you all had an absolutely fantastic Christmas! Cheers to the upcoming year of 2013! 



Vicky Hunt said...

Great post Randa...I love all the pix!
Love you, Mama

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.