12.20.2012

Looking a Lot Like Christmas

I'm sitting in my bed watching Christmas with the Kranks. I love this movie so, so much. It never fails to crack me up. Along with Home Alone, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story, it is on my list of must watch Christmas movies. If you've never watched it, shame on you. Stop what you're doing and go watch it. After you finish reading this post of course. ;)

I am feeling very accomplished this evening. My house is clean. My work week (which has definitely been the slowest ever, by the way) is almost over. I've stuck to exercising and eating well these past few days. And, of course, all of my Christmas presents and cards are prepped and ready to go! This is a record for me folks. I'm normally that person that shops on December 23rd, and wraps at 10:00 PM on Christmas Eve. So to have all of my presents wrapped one week ahead of time is huge for me!



I shared another first with John this week. We went to the FSU basketball game on Monday night. Of course he's been to a million of them, but I never went to one as a student. The team isn't as good as they were last year, but it was still a fun experience! We won against Louisiana-Monroe. Of course, it was probably such a good time because I was with him. I could sit beside John and watch paint dry and be completely entertained just because he is present. I'm pretty crazy about the kid. 



I am stoked for the cold weekend weather that we have coming here in Florida. I love cold weather, which isn't typical for a native Floridian, and I'm always complaining that it's never cold during the holidays. Well, I'm about to get my wish. The leasing agency I rent from sent out multiple e-mails today about freeze precautions. Of course, I received those right after I read the e-mail about being under a tornado watch until 7 PM. I swear, Florida is the only state where you have to watch for tornadoes and prepare for a freeze in the same day, ha ha. 

Well, I'm going to retire early tonight. Tomorrow is FRIDAY, and if you guys are like me, it's your last workday until Christmas! :) I'm so excited to do Christmas with John on Saturday, and then I will be heading down to my parent's house for a few days. This is such a happy time of year! 


© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.