12.30.2012

Sunday Social: First Go 'Round

Today I am trying something new and joining a link-up hosted by Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup. Make sure to click on the button below if you wish to take part in the fun!

Sunday Social

Here are the questions for this week:

1. What is my favorite New Year's Eve?
I have to be honest here, I'm typically a very boring person on New Year's Eve. I tend to stay in and watch movies with friends, and I'm sometimes even asleep before midnight. Oops. However, I will always remember New Year's Eve of my freshman year in high school because I was in Gatlinburg, TN with my youth group at a conference, watching concerts and just having a blast. 

2. Are you doing anything for this NYE, and if so, what?
I have no set plans yet. John and I are supposed to discuss that sometime today, but I hope we do something fun! I want a chance to wear a new outfit that I have, ha ha.

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
Hm...great question. A book I really enjoyed this past year was Wuthering Heights. One of my absolute favorites is Water for Elephants if you haven't read that yet!

4. What are your New Year's resolutions?
I don't really like to refer to them as resolutions. They are more so things that I want to do to further better myself. I plan to do an in-depth post on these probably sometime during this long weekend, but a few of my ideas are:
*continue running/eating better
*finish writing my first book
*obtain my teaching certification
*save some money
*spend more time with loved ones

Link-ups are a lot of fun! I can't wait to read the answers of everyone who answered the questions!

Brittany Lea said...

Cute blog! Thanks for dropping by mine! I was browsing your blog and super cute pictures! YAY for chill NYEs!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I remember reading WH...I should read it again in the new year!

Alyssa said...

I'm working this New Year's. Yours around sounds a lot more fun than mine hahah! :)

Claire said...

What sweet answers! Happy new year from your newest follower!

rebecca brennan said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one who cant stay up that late! lol New follower! I found you on the Sunday Social link up! If you have time, stop on over and say hi! :)
http://www.gildedsunflower.com

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by! I paid your blog a visit and gave you a follow. :)

I hope you enjoy your holiday, even though you have to work!

Miranda

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy New Year to you as well! :)

Miranda

Emily said...

I still haven't read water for elephants! I've got it on my reading list ;)

E.Elizabeth said...

Love Sunday Social!! now following your blog too :)

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

Found you via the Sunday Social! Wuthering Heights is a classic and I loved Water for Elephants too!

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog; gave you a follow!

Happy New Year! :)

Miranda

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.