12.29.2012

Today was a Great Day

The title of this post pretty much sums it up. :p

You know, some days are just really nice, and today was one of them. It's difficult to ruin a Saturday to begin with, but there wasn't a single downside to the past 24 hours. 

I woke up at about 8:00 AM. I find it impossible to sleep in anymore now that I work an 8 to 5 job and have to wake up at 6 AM every morning. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyway, I stayed in bed until about noon, on the computer, revamping my blog. I think it looks much better now. I wasn't feeling the purple and yellow background I had before. 

John's best friend got married today. John was the best man, so I rode to the church with his parents for the ceremony, then rode over to the reception with John. He looked so handsome in his tux. :) The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and so was the new couple. They are such sweet people, and I'm glad that I have gotten to meet them through John. The food was great, the company was fun, and the dancing was a blast. All in all, it was just a really nice evening, and I'm thankful that I got to be a part of it. 

My friend Liz and her husband stopped by for a quick, late visit when I got home. They have been here in Florida for a couple of weeks and are heading back to their home in Texas. I'm glad I got the opportunity to tell them goodbye before they left!

I'm now sitting in bed, watching The Nanny on my new TV that I got for Christmas. This show never gets old, I swear! I watch it almost every night when I hit the sheets. What is your bedtime TV show, if you have one?

Source: google.com.ar via Alexa on Pinterest


© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.