1.05.2013

It's Friday Already?

(FYI: I began writing this yesterday, on Friday, but kept falling asleep so I didn't post it until this morning, which is Saturday. Just wanted to clear up any confusion!)

I just have to say...I really feel like it's Wednesday. I mean, I'm not complaining that it's the weekend already, but having Monday and Tuesday off for New Year's has thrown me for a loop! I even went so far as to set my alarm for 6 AM tomorrow before I realized that wasn't necessary. :p

Have you all had a good week? Are you beginning to get back into normal routine of things now that the holidays are over? I'm off to a somewhat slow start. The past three days of work have been semi-sluggish, and I haven't been getting enough sleep. Isn't it strange how just a couple of weeks out of a routine can throw you off? Running begins again on Monday. This weekend I am going to squeeze out the last bit of laziness that I have!

I don't have anything super exciting to share tonight, so I thought I would just share a few pictures from the week. I'm one of those people that takes entirely too many pictures on my phone. I think I'm obsessed with documenting every little minor second of life, ha ha.

My TV got an upgrade for Christmas!
Just a typical girly nail polish picture. "Teal the End of Time" by Piggy Polish.
2013's weather has been less than satisfactory so far.
John and I spent our Friday night playing Scrabble. This is early in the game. Let's just say I lost. :( Ha ha.
John and I at his best friend's wedding last weekend. He was the best man! Photo cred. goes to John's dad!

Well, that's about it for right now! I need to go get ready; we are doing something pretty cool today which I'm sure I will blog about later! :)

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.