1.21.2013

My Highly (Un)Productive Day

I really do not have anything super exciting to talk about tonight folks. 

But, I'm going to blog anyway. :)

Did everyone have a good Monday? I know I did...because I was off of work for MLK Jr. Day! I'm actually a little embarrassed to talk about my day because it was so uneventful, ha ha.

I woke up around 9 AM, walked downstairs long enough to grab a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, then walked back upstairs and laid in bed watching Investigation Discovery crime shows until about 1 PM. I know guys, you are jealous of my productivity. But hey, it was a holiday, right?

Needless to say I finally talked myself into getting up and showering and getting dressed. I took my roommate Amber a Mountain Dew to her work and talked to her for about 30 minutes since she wasn't off today. After that I drove over to Best Buy. I was hoping to find the movie "Love in the Time of Cholera." I'm reading that book right now and really want to watch the movie because I'm almost finished with the book. Sadly, Best Buy didn't have it. However, I did walk out with season six of Sex and the City (I'm addicted to that show) and a perfect Snoopy iPhone case for about $20.00 bucks total. Thanks for the deal, Best Buy! :p

I just love Snoopy!
Don't worry, that's not all I did with my day. I went to my weekly Monday night workout at church. It was harder this week because we added abs, and, let's be honest, my abs prefer to remain in hiding. I know I'm going to be sore in the morning, but I feel great right now! Ha ha. 

I'm off to make the best of the remainder of my night. I really do not want to go back to work tomorrow, but I know I will feel better once I'm there and back in the grind of things. 

Have a great Tuesday!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.