1.09.2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday: Week 2

The week is half over! Hooray!

I'm linking up again with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to share some of my pins!


Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pins from my "Have a Laugh" board, because we all probably need a little pick me up to finish the week out strong. :)

This is the best Halloween costume I have ever seen in my life. Mrs. Nesbitt. My favorite part of Toy Story! Ha ha.
Source: squidoo.com via Miranda on Pinterest

Precisely why I have a phobia of the dentist.
Source: imgfave.com via Miranda on Pinterest

Hilarious.

Pretty much.
Source: 9gag.com via Miranda on Pinterest

Jazz hands!

This commercial never fails to crack me up.
Source: imgfave.com via Miranda on Pinterest

Must be nice...

Just too much cool.

Hope these gave you a couple of laughs! 

Anestazia said...

OMG... I have a total fear of the dentist too! I actually avoided the dentist for wayyy too long and now I have a root cleaning scheduled in about 2 weeks. Needless to say, I'm driving myself crazy with nervousness. Anyways, I'm a new follower for OHP, so I just wanted to say "HI"!

Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium

Rachael SparkFire said...

I laughed at these! I love your blog!! newest follower here!! I hope you follow back :)

Ashley said...

Haha those pins are great!!

Miranda said...

Thanks for the follow! I would love to check your blog out. What is your URL? :)

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.