1.16.2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday: Week 3

I just love Pinterest. And this link-up. :)


Today I am showing off some pins from my "For the Home" board. I love my roommates and the place that I live now, but I can't wait to have my own place someday, whether I'm married or living by myself, so that I can make every square inch of it perfect. 

Can I please have this staircase? Better yet, can it lead up to my magnificent library that I hope to have? Pretty please?

This is something I would like to do in my room right now.

I absolutely love maps.

This is such a neat idea.
Source: my-mania.eu via Miranda on Pinterest

How gorgeous is this house?

Closet turned book nook.

Perfect laundry room

What are you pinning this week?

Brittany Lea said...

I love those stairs!! And that house is amaze!

Happy Wednesday!

RTO said...

I absolutely love nooks of any sort. That is a definite must in the future.

srrraah said...

Hey Miranda, great pins! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I wanted to reply to your comment but I noticed you're a "no-reply" blogger, and you may not even realize it! That means when you comment on my blog, I can't see your e-mail address to be able to respond! I know I love receiving a response to a comment I've made, and in case you do too...here's a link on how to update your profile so bloggers can respond to your comments. :)

http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.ca/2012/08/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

Happy Thursday! :)

Miranda said...

Thanks so much for the info...I had no clue! Lol. I fixed it!

Thanks again, and thanks for stopping by!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.