1.23.2013

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday: Week 4

It's Wednesday.

I'm not even going to lie...I am tired y'all. It was a long, long day.

It was a busy, busy day at work. But sadly, it didn't go by quickly like it's supposed to when you're really busy. It took forever. 

But finally, after a long day, some errands, and Bible study, I am home. I wanted to do a quick blog post because I didn't do one yesterday, and then I'm off to sleep!

Plus, I just can't seem to pass up this pinteresting link-up. :p


Today I'm diving into my dream closet.




Source: thehunt.com via Miranda on Pinterest




What have you been pinning lately? 

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Miranda! This is my first visit to your blog, and I loved your pins.

I follow the blog of the girl at the top (of course I can't think of her name right now.) I absolutely love her style.

Following fashions is one of the things I enjoy most about Pinterest. My post today focuses on Downton Abbey style...hope you'll stop by and take a look!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.