1.06.2013

Sunday Social: Week 2

Hey everyone! Today I am linking up for my second Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

Here are this week's questions:

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Yep! Towards the end of last year I started trying to drink less soda and eat less sugary foods. I plan to continue that this year!

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
It's truly all about finding what is right for you. Try different things, and decide what you like the best. It should be enjoyable. I myself am not a gym girl, and I prefer to be outside, so my main source of exercise comes from walking/running and occasional hiking. 

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
I truly just enjoy being with the people I love. I really enjoy the memories made while baking, or decorating, or watching Christmas movies. Family time is the best. I also loved creating Christmas memories for the first time with John this year. :)

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
A few things:
*Run a 5k
*Finish writing my first novel
*Find my place in the working world

5. Name 3 things happening this year that you are excited about and why.
1. I'm hoping John and I get the chance to take a little vacation. I look forward to experiencing something new with him!

Is it bad that I can't really think of two other things??? :/
I guess in a way it's good to have open opportunity for exciting things to step in, ha ha.

Make sure to go link-up and share your answers! 

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.