1.20.2013

Sunday Social: Week 4

I always look forward to Sundays because I love this link-up! 

Sunday Social

This week's questions are all about 3's!

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food.
I'm just going to go with categories since I typically love all foods...lol. I'm going to go with Mexican, Italian, and American. 

2. First 3 things you do in the morning.
I typically get a shower, brush my teeth and pick out something to wear. Actually, not typically. That's how I always do it, ha ha.

3. Last 3 things you do at night.
Brush my teeth, wash my face, and either read or watch some late night TV. 

4. 3 TV shows you never miss.
The Big Bang Theory, Dance Moms, and Glee.

5. 3 places you want to visit.
Prague, Florence, and London. Gosh, it was hard to pick just three!

6. 3 people you can always count on.
My parents, my best friends and my amazing boyfriend John. :) I guess that's technically more than three people. But I couldn't possibly choose between them!

My answers this week are pretty short and sweet. I look forward to checking out your groups of 3's!

Gwen Albaugh said...

Stopping by from the link-up. Also a new follower, love your blog design :)

xoxo
Gwen
oursweetlifeblog.com

Chelsea said...

Cute blog! I agree with so many of your answers :-) Happy Sunday!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Enjoying the Epiphany said...

Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

Have a lovely day,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by! I popped over and checked your blog out. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Miranda

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.