1.27.2013

Sunday Social!

I have been a very bad blogger this weekend. I didn't post on Friday or yesterday. Friday night I didn't get home until about 1 AM and I crashed and slept until noon on Saturday. Then yesterday I hung out with friends until late, then stayed up talking to my roommate Amber until about 1:30 AM. I'm just a party animal y'all. Not really...but a girl can pretend. 

Anyhow, it's Sunday, which mean it's time for the Sunday Social! 

Sunday Social

Here are this week's questions:

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
I love curling up on the couch or in my bed with a good book, or with my laptop working on writing my novel. I'm also a fan of watching an entire season of a TV show in one day. Sometimes a girl just needs to spend an entire day in her pajamas!

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
I'm a homebody, so I really like being at home. Other than that, it's not really any particular physical place...it's more about the people I'm with. Being with my family, friends, and John are the best ways to spend time!

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My mom, of course! She really is my best friend. :) 


4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Hm...I don't think it's really possible to answer that question, ha ha. All I know is I will be where God wants to put me. 

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
The only thing I really regret is not becoming really involved in college extracurriculars until my senior year. I worked so much, and I wish I would have been in a situation to work less and have more fun. But, I definitely wouldn't say that I am regretful of that. I learned a lot about responsibility.

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
I'm from a really small town. A lot of people that graduate high school there end up stuck, so I am so, so thankful that I was able to move to Tallahassee, graduate from FSU, which is one of the best universities in the country, and make a life for myself here. 


See you next week!

Vicky Hunt said...

That made me tear up....:) Love you bunches....Mama

Shoshanah said...

I definitely agree that curled up on the couch with a good book is pretty much the perfect way to relax.

And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

Sam said...

YAY a fellow Floridian!

Miranda said...

Awesome! I always love meeting other Florida girls!

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Miranda said...

Love you too!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.