1.24.2013

Wait...They're Not Real?

I was catching up on my DVR'd shows earlier while I was painting my nails. I think they only positive thing about not being able to watch most of your shows on the night that they come on is the fact that you get to watch two or three of them in a row when you finally get around to it. Does anyone agree?

Anyway, I was just thinking...I love Sheldon Cooper so darn much. Do I have any Big Bang Theory fans in the house? I sure hope so, or else I don't know if we can be bloggy friends. ;) I"m kidding of course, but seriously, if you have never watched this show, you are missing out. 


If you're not familiar with him, Sheldon is only the most hilarious character to ever grace the presence of a television show. He is basically a super nerd physicist, with a lack of social norms. Everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious. 

While I was basking in Sheldon's hilariousness, I got to thinking about other TV characters that I have gotten attached to. You know what I'm talking about...those fictional characters that you become more invested in than your own real friends because they are just that amazing. Here are a few of them...

Jim Halpert.


I think the only logical question is, what girl who loves The Office didn't become obsessed with this cutie? Those facial expressions he gives to the camera just melt your heart. Heck, Jim actually makes you want an office job...as long as you could have a coworker like him. 

Chuck Bartowski.


I am not even through season one of Chuck (my boyfriend John recently introduced me to the show), and he already has my devotion. Luckily, considering the show is called Chuck, I know that he won't get killed off or anything since he is the title character. That could be fatal.

Carrie Bradshaw.


I know some of y'all love Sex and the City. Don't try to hide it. What woman hasn't wanted to be Carrie? She's funny, she has such an entertaining life, and her job is kind of perfect. She's just great. 

Rachel Berry.


Yes...I'm one of those people. I have followed Glee since the very beginning, and I was kind of distraught when Rachel and the rest of the seniors graduated. I mean, they are the originals of the show. Luckily she is still on, but it just isn't the same!

What TV characters are you attached to? 

Happy Almost Friday! :)

RTO said...

I think I see a theme with the guys. :P

Jenn said...

i love the big bang !

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.