2.03.2013

1st Sunday Social of February

Can you believe we are already in the second month of 2013? Crazy!

Sorry I haven't been a great blogger this past week. Some are just busier than others, you know?

It's time for the Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

This week's questions: 

1. If you were stuck on an island, what are the two material items you would want to have?
Hm...a bed so I could at least avoid sleeping on the sand, and a water bottle to collect any fresh water available. Ha ha.

2. What are two TV shows you would watch over and over?
The Big Bang Theory and Chuck

3. If your house was on fire, what two things (apart from family, pets, etc.) would you grab?
My purse, because it has important things like my phone and wallet in it, and my collection of pictures.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My dark wash skinny jeans from Old Navy and this comfy, cotton, striped dress.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Les Miserables and The Hobbit!

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
French fries and the infamous Honey Boo Boo. :p

I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the day! Do you guys have plans for the Super Bowl? John and I are going to a party. Should be a good time!

Little Miss Bookworm said...

Anna Karenina was also a really good movie if you haven't seen it yet .... although I recommend reading the book first :)

Jessica Eustace said...

Love Big Bang Theory! Penny and Sheldon are actually set as my ringtone. Stopping by from the link up. Following your blog.

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.