2.19.2013

First Things First

I woke up feeling really sick to my stomach this morning, but I decided to go to work anyway because I thought it would pass. Not the case. I was feeling pretty lousy so my boss let me leave. I got home at about 10:00 and I've been laying in bed watching old episodes of America's Next Top Model. I'm feeling a better now. I'm hoping it was just a disagreement with something I ate as opposed to a virus of some kind. I hope I continue to feel better because I go to a contemporary dance class on Tuesday nights and I really don't want to have to miss out on it!

Since I'm bed ridden, it's a perfect time to blog. I'm going to head over and join Halie for First Things First!

Click here to go link up!

This week's firsts:

First thing I do at the gym.
Here's the thing...I don't go to the gym. Ha ha. My new shot at a healthy lifestyle involves working out at least four times a week, but I've only been at it for about three months. I would eventually like to join a gym...maybe. I definitely prefer things like Zumba, dance classes and jogging. 

First date with my current significant other.
John accompanied me to my sorority's formal last spring. We had met up one time briefly before that after talking on Facebook for a few days, but the dance was our actual first date. Here's a picture from it!


First email address.
Ha ha ha. This is embarrassing. I'm trying to remember how old I was when I created my first email address. I want to say I was in 6th or 7th grade. At that time I had a huge celebrity crush on this guy:


Josh Hartnett anyone?
Therefore, my first email address was luvjoshhartnett@hotmail.com.
What's even more embarrassing is I actually used this address until I was in at least 10th grade. I wish I was kidding. Don't worry, I have a much more grown up email address now. :p

Halie Renee said...

Don't worry - I don't actually go to a gym right now either! I might be joining one soon, but right now I do Zumba, some at-home DVD's, and run a couple times a week! And your first email address was just too funny :) Loved it!

So glad you could come link up and join in with me today!!

Robin said...

I really like that black dress you wore for your formal!

Miranda said...

Thanks! It's actually one of my old bridesmaid dresses! Ha ha.

Miranda said...

Love the link up! It's one of my favorites!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.