2.15.2013

Pits and Peaks

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!
 
In case you're not able to tell, I could not be more excited about the fact that it's the weekend. I am literally itching for 5:00 to roll around.
 
Today, for the first time, I'm joining Allie and Brin for the Pit and Peak link-up. Here's how it works: you share the highlights of your week (peaks), and the moments that you would rather tuck away into a dark corner of your brain and forget forever (pits).
 
button
 
Let's get the negatives out of the way, shall we?
 
Pits
 
*Work. Has. Been. Insane. The past couple of weeks I have been so overwhelmed with projects that I have to make like two to-do lists a day to make sure that I don't forget anything. Oh, also, I've had to go back and re-do more than one thing, which really stresses me out because it makes me feel like I'm not doing a good job. I just want to be good at my job, but the program in which I work has crazy amounts of stuff to remember. My brain is more fried with this full time job than it ever was when I was in college and working part-time.
 
*I overslept 4 out of 5 mornings this week.
 
*My busy-ness has caused my house to slowly slip into a state of disarray. I'm actually looking forward to cleaning tomorrow!
 
Peaks
 
*I have eaten so healthy this week. Even better than that, I have WANTED to eat healthy. My appetite changes more and more every day, and it's such a relief that the cravings for sugar and soda are slowly leaving my body. Of course, I cheated a little for Valentine's Day, but that's acceptable right?
 
*I worked out every day this week. It's really became something that I look forward to doing every day! I did 40 minutes of Ab Burner on Monday, an hour long contemporary dance class on Tuesday, and an hour of Zumba on Wednesday. Yesterday, again, was an exception for V-Day.
 
*Without a doubt, the highest peak of the week was my V-Day surprise from John last night. He surprised me by cooking me dinner, all by himself! I will be doing a thorough post about that probably later tonight. :)
 
I can't wait to read about your pits and peaks! Make sure you go link up. :)
 

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.