2.10.2013

Sunday Social: 2/10/13

Hey everyone! How has your weekend been? Mine has been pretty fantastic, although I'm pretty bummed it's almost over! 

It's time to link up for the Sunday Social again. The questions are really fun this week!

Sunday Social

1. What was your first car?
I had a 1999 Chevy Prizm. It was silver and I thought it was adorable! The AC didn't work, there wasn't a CD player (or even a tape player for that matter) and the radio was always fuzzy. Oh, the inside door handle was broken too, so I had to roll the window down to open the door from the outside, ha ha. But...I loved that car. I wish I had a picture of it! 

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Hm...probably my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Evans. I actually also had her for 8th grade English, so that was pretty cool! She was such a sweet, encouraging woman. I still see and talk to her from time to time. 

3. Were you in any sports/extracurricular activities?
My main activity was colorguard/winterguard. I absolutely loved it, and did it from freshman year of high school through freshman year of college, then I instructed some as well. I also served as co-captain my junior and senior years of high school. Some of the best times of my life are a result of guard. I miss it terribly!







Besides guard, I was in some clubs: Beta Club, Future Teachers of America, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and the National Honor Society, which I was Vice-President of. 

4. What was your favorite birthday party?
For my 10th birthday, I had an N'Sync themed party. Yes...it was awesome.
My Sweet 16 was also a lot of fun. I celebrated with a ton of friends and food! 

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Josh Hartnett! I was in love with that kid.


6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
Hm...I wasn't allowed to watch a lot of stuff! I remember getting in a lot of trouble for watching Scream at a birthday party once. I also remember begging my mom to let me watch Never Been Kissed, and when she caved her and my dad made me cover my eyes during the "banana" scene. Ha ha.

Oh, childhood...ha ha. Can't wait to read some of your answers! 

Vicky Hunt said...

Sweet memories....I had forgotten some of those! Love you and the new blog design....Mama

Suburban Momma said...

Nsync party!! OMG, love it! I was a Backstreet Boys girl myself, but I definintely have to rock out to nsync from time to time for the sake of memories, shhh. ;)

Miranda said...

I loved the Backstreet Boys as well! Lol. I couldn't choose between them. Those were the days!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.