2.17.2013

Sunday Social: Valentine's Edition

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

I just got in from after-church lunch not too long ago. A big group of us went to Vertigo Burgers and Fries, which is a delicious place with really unique burgers. I had bacon and a fried egg on mine, ha ha. It was a major cheat meal for me, and I don't even regret it!

Now that I'm full and happy, it's time for the Sunday Social! Today's questions are all about Valentine's Day.

Sunday Social

1. What is the best Valentine's Day you have ever had? 
This year's without a doubt. You can read about it here. :)

2. What is the worst Valentine's Day you have ever had?
I actually have never had a bad one. Even if I don't have a Valentine, I spend it with family or friends. 

3. What did you do for Valentine's this year?
John surprised me with a self-made candlelit dinner. Again, you can read about it in the link I mentioned in question 1. 

4. What is your best Valentine's idea if you're single?
Have a girls night in, with dinner, wine and some good movies. Or, just spend the night with yourself, relaxing and enjoying the down time.

5. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
Reeses Cups!!!!! All the way.

6. Favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood?
I loved Valentine's parties at school. Putting V-Day cards in everyone's little paper plate mailboxes was just the best thing ever. Wish I could go back to those times!
I also remember my brother and I helping my mom make a surprise dinner and decorating the house before my dad got home from work.

Well, I'm off to watch 27 Dresses with my roomies! Enjoy your day, and don't forget to go link up! 

Baseball-Diamonds & Hairspray said...

Love LOVE Reese Cups!! Stopping by from Sunday Social!
Ashley

Shoshanah said...

I love Reese's too! Although my favorite are probably the Reese's eggs, if only because they have even more filling in them.

Helene said...

i love reeses- especially the heart shaped ones delicious!
Helene in Between

Miranda said...

Seriously the best candy ever!

Thanks for stopping by!

Miranda said...

I completely agree! My brother and I developed that theory a while back. The holidays Reeses are always better! Lol.

Thanks for stopping by!

Miranda said...

You just can't go wrong with a Reeses cup! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.