3.19.2013

Bloggy Firsts

Good morning! :)
I hope you are all having a fantastic morning! I suppose I can't really complain about mine so far. ;)
It's Tuesday, which means it is time to link up with the lovely Halie for First Things First. Go check her and this week's co-hosts out, and join in! It's always a good time.
This week's questions are all about blog firsts. Let's get started!
(For some reason the new button never wants to work for me. It always shows up as the old button...I'm sorry! Click here to go to Halie's blog.)
First ever blog post.
Well, I mentioned in my first post on this blog that this is actually not my first attempt at a blog. It's my third! :o But, the first post on Young Progress is your typical short and sweet introduction/intent post...nothing to exciting, but necessary I suppose. :p
First ever blog comment.
Let's be real...it was from my mom! Ha ha. If you all are anything like me, your family and friends were the first ones to know about and read your blog. You can always count on your mom to make you happy in life, even if it's with something as small as a blog comment. :)
First ever blog friend or friends.
I can't say that I have any close blog friends yet. I mean, I have people that I love to keep up with, but I don't have anyone that I communicate with often. It's not because I don't want to, I guess my blog just hasn't really reached that point of taking off and branching out. It is one of my goals to meet people through this activity, and I'm sure that will come in time!
So I guess my answers weren't too exciting, with Young Progress still being a newer blog and all. But, we all have to begin somewhere!

Halie Renee said...

All of my first comments came from my real-life friends, and a lot from my mom too! And it definitely took me a loooong time before I made any blog-friends, like about two years...but I was slow in blog-land. Glad you joined in again, as always!

Oh, and I'm glad you said something about the button not working! I didn't know it was messed up, but I'll try to get it fixed!

The Nanny Jenny said...

I am a new blogger as well!!! Such a crazy world this blogging, but it seems like it is so much fun!

Miranda said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm gonna head over and follow you! Look forward to getting to know you!

Miranda

Miranda said...

I thought the button issue may have just been me because everyone else seemed to have it working, lol. But, you're welcome! :p Ha ha.

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.