3.02.2013

Breakfast and Classiness

Gooooood moorninngg y'all!

I would just like to recap...the last thing I thought before going to sleep last night was, "Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to sleep in until like 10:30 tomorrow morning!" What time did I actually wake up? 7:30...and I just can't go back to sleep! It's a rough life. :p

I'm really hungry right now, but I just haven't been able to talk myself into going downstairs to make some breakfast. I didn't eat much yesterday, and I didn't want to right before bed last night because I just prefer to go to bed without a full stomach. Does anyone want to make me breakfast? I like eggs. And coffee. I'm not hard to please...I eat almost anything. Ha ha. 

Aren't you excited it's the weekend? I know I am! It's already gotten off to a great start! 

John and I went to his med school gala last night. We got to dress up "all fancy and what not," which is always nice when you don't get to do it that often. The event was a Carnivale theme, so all of the tables were decorated with masks and Mardi Gras type beads and colors. They also had a ton of delicious hor dourves (correct me on the spelling, ha ha) and an open bar, which John and I didn't partake in because we don't really drink, but a lot of his fellow students sure did! ;)




It was a really nice evening. I enjoyed meeting some of his friends and professors; a lot of really interesting people! I feel so honored to be the person that John chooses to accompany him to these types of events. I love that man. :)

That's about all I have for now. I'm going to try to sleep a little more before I have to get ready for the day!

Have a great Saturday!

Vicky Hunt said...

I'm so happy your weekend started off well! You an John make the cutest couple! Any fun events planned for the rest of the weekend? I'm hoping to come up one weekend soon....probably around my spring break! I want you to take me to World Market! Love you bunches.....Mama

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.