3.31.2013

Miranda Bakes...For Real?

Happy Easter everyone!

Have you all had a good day? I sure hope so! Mine has been full of church, friends, and food. I will do a post with some pictures tomorrow, but today I wanted to do something that I have never done before, and that's share a recipe!

John's mom made these when I was at their house for dinner a couple of months ago, and I thought they were delicious. She wrote the recipe down for me and I just haven't had a chance to make them, but I decided that Easter dinner would be the perfect opportunity. They are really easy. Thanks for the recipe, Mrs. Turner!

Sour Cream Biscuits

You will need:

*2 cups of self-rising flour (sifted)
*2 sticks of butter (room temperature)
*8 ounces of sour cream


Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 
2. Mix ingredients together.
3. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray. (The recipe calls for mini muffin pans, but I used regular.)
4. Spoon dough into muffin tins. 
5. Bake for 15 minutes, if using mini muffin tins. I baked mine for around 20 minutes. 
6. Let cool and enjoy!


I am not much of a chef, but I am working on it. I'm all about easy things, and these were definitely easy, not to mention yummy! Let me know if you decide to try them out!

Vicky Hunt said...

Those look yummy Randa....and they turned out really pretty too!

Love You....Mama

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.