3.03.2013

Sunday Social

Guys, it's chilly here in Florida! I have spent most of the weekend outside too, so I'm really thankful to be snuggled up in my bed right now, writing a blog post and catching up on episodes of Something Borrowed, Something New. 

Who's getting social today? I know I am! 

Sunday Social

This week, the questions are all about the number 5!

1. 5 songs you'll listen to for the rest of your life
Only five? This is difficult! But, if I had to choose...

*Fix You by Coldplay (Or anything at all by Coldplay really)
*A Little More by Skillet
*It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
*I Will Wait for You by Mumford and Sons
*How He Loves by The David Crowder Band

Who doesn't love some Coldplay?

2. Five things on your bucket list.

*Visit all of the American states.
*Travel Europe extensively.
*Write novels for a living.
*Get married and have a beautiful family.
*Experience as many Broadway plays as possible. 

3. Five celebrities you'd love to hang out with for a day.

*Kristen Wiig...she is hilarious!
*Gerard Butler...gorgeous.
*Jim Parsons
*Reese Witherspoon
*Adele

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse.

*Wallet
*Chapstick
*Cell phone
*Keys
*Hair tie

5. 5 books on your reading list.

*Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
*The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
*Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
*The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
*The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

6. Share the last five pictures on your phone.

Last week's weather was less than happy.
Yesterday at the FSU baseball game.
More FSU baseball with John. It was cold!
We went to a Civil War reenactment today. It was pretty interesting!
And...I just saved this because I thought it was hilarious.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Steve Finnell said...

youare invited to follow my blog

Shoshanah said...

I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and absolutely loved it! Definitely lived up to all the expectations I had for it

Carissa said...

Stopping by from the Sunday Social Link Up...I would love to hang with Adele also!!!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.