3.17.2013

Sunday Social!

I just got in from church and lunch with my mom and John. My mom has been in Tally with me this weekend. I will post tomorrow about what we got into! 

But for now, it's time to link up for the Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I really prefer not to leave my couch or my bed! It's all about TV, the computer, and napping. The weather is actually pretty dreary today. Guess I know what the next few hours will consist of, ha ha.

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
I love going on little adventures to the beach, or new places that I've never been. A car full of people I love, some good music, and a little sunscreen make for great summer memories.

3. What is your favorite spring activity?
Spring is such a perfect time. It's so nice to slowly transition into the beautiful weather. It's the best time of year to do anything outdoorsy. 

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
I really love just snuggling up inside, maybe watching a good movie and baking with some friends. It also doesn't get super cold here in Florida, so our most recent favorite activity is making a fire in the fire pit and sitting around and making s'mores. 

5. What is your favorite season and why?
Definitely spring. The weather is perfect, and almost begs you to be out in the sun. 

6. What is the best birthday you have ever had?
I don't think I could choose one!

Are you joining in and answering the questions?

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.