4.04.2013

Four Days Off Baby

Is it just me, or does laundry take twice as long to dry when you are waiting until it's finished to go to sleep?

I'm trying to pack...and in order to do that laundry is a must, because of course everything I need is in the dirty clothes. 

I really shouldn't be complaining though...because guess where I'm going this weekend? 

THE BEACH! I am so excited. This Florida girl can't wait to spend some time on the coast. Fun, sun, and no work for the next four days. What could be better?

See you guys in a few days...with lots of pictures in tow! :)

Have a great weekend!


Vicky Hunt said...

I'm so excited for you....have a fabulous wekend! Love you oh so much! Mama

Vicky Hunt said...

*weekend.....;)

Nadine Lynn said...

I am so very jealous that you are off to the beach. I want to go to the beach!!! I hope you have a fabulous time!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.