4.25.2013

Stepping Into Spring Reveal!

A few weeks ago some of the lovely ladies of the blogging world created the Stepping Into Spring swap and it looked like fun so I signed up and joined in. Today is the swap reveal, so I'm going to introduce you to my swap partner and show you the goodies she sent me!
 
button
 
My swap buddy was Lisa over at Simple Kind of Wonderful. She's really sweet, and I enjoyed emailing back and forth and getting to chat with her. She is very genuine and laid back, and I'm looking forward to reading more of her blog and continuing to get to know her!
 
She seriously went above and beyond on my swap gift. I received some cute flip flops that will be perfect for the beach, and FIVE beautiful polishes...all blues and greens which are my faves. Even the packaging was adorable.

 
 
The colors are Pure Ice "Watch Me Go," Pure Ice "Heartbreaker," Sally Hansen "Ice Queen," Sally Hansen "Limestone," and Sally Hansen "Scarab."
 
What does scarab mean???
 
Anyway, that's off topic. Thank you so much Lisa! I'm glad we were swap partners! I cannot wait to try all of these out!
 

Ricci said...

AWESOME gift!!! 5 polishes?? Your partner rocks!!!

Heather (My Little HEA) said...

Look at all the pretty blues! Cute packaging too!

Lisa said...

glad you love it! that sparkle polish is my fave! even tho it will probably be a real "b" to get off! haha!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.