5.12.2013

Mothers are a Girl's Best Friend

This is a little late, but I still couldn't resist doing a little special post for my Mama! She is such a beautiful person, inside and out. I'm so glad that God chose her to be mine. I really don't know where I would be without her love and support. She is there encouraging me every little step of the way. More importantly, she prays for me daily. I'm so blessed. Also, you should check out her blog here.
 
 
Love you Mama! Glad I got to spend some time with you this weekend.
 

Vicky Hunt said...

Are you trying to make me cry? If so, you succeeded...:) They are tears of joy though. I often wonder how I was so blessed by God for Him to give me the gift of a daughter as amazing as you!I could not be more proud of the young woman you have become. You are my heart and I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Sleep well and make your day beautiful tomorrow...:) Remember God has you right where He wants you for now. I love you to the depths of my soul.....Mama

heydanixo said...

That is awesome that you both blog!
Happy Monday (:

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.