I can't remember the last time I blogged on a Sunday, but I was just really in the mood to do a simple post this morning. I thought, what better way to do that than join up over at the Sunday Social?
Questions for today:
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Oh my gosh...I have the hardest time answering this question when I'm asked. I'm pretty sure my answer is different on every occasion. Today we will just go with Phantom of the Opera...or How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
"Nobody puts Baby in the corner." -Dirty Dancing
"I carried a watermelon." -Dirty Dancing, also
Can I also add that as a favorite movie?
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girl's night in?
Hm...Bridesmaids of course. Or Pitch Perfect.
4. What is the best breakup movie?
I'm going to say Legally Blonde. Elle Woods had it figured out. She cried a little, ate some chocolate, and then kicked butt and made her life a million times better without him.
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
I don't think there are any actresses that I really look like, so just because I love her I'm going to say Mandy Moore. The brunette Mandy Moore. :p
6. Which movie star's closet would you like to raid?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!