6.04.2013

Blogmania

You may have noticed that things are looking a little different around here. That's because I got bored with my blog design, and tampered around with a new one. I just haven't felt the need to invest in a customized blog design yet...I have too much fun playing around with it on my own! However, I have just realized that my banner is a little off center. My work computer won't allow me to fix it, and it's driving me insane! Hopefully I can last until I get home to correct it.
 
I also changed the name of my blog. "Progress, Passion, and Young Professionalism" was such a mouthful! So I introduce to you..."Young, and In Progress." I was between that and "A Young Work in Progress," but I liked the first option just a bit better! I am a highly indecisive person...so it may change in a month or so anyway!
 
It's been a couple of weeks since I have linked up with Halie and Hallie for From Firsts to Lasts, so I'm going to get back into the groove!
 

First Things First
 
This week we are talking about...
 
First Blate (Blog+Date=Blate)
I actually haven't been on a blate yet! Well, besides a couple of emails back and forth every now and then. Halie actually lives here in Tallahassee too, so maybe I will have to start annoying her about going on a blate! Ha ha.
I would also love to go on some electronic blates...I need to get to work on that!
 
First Daily Blog I Visit
I absolutely love Whitney at "I Wore Yoga Pants to Work." She is hilarious, and her posts are always really entertaining. I read so many blogs throughout the day...so I couldn't even tell you what ones I go to after that.
 
My answers were kind of short and sweet today. But that's alright, because I'm about to bolt out of the door for lunch. Chick Fil A, here I come!
 


© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.