6.26.2013

Can I See a Show of Hands? (Guest Posters Needed!)

[I was able to fill all five guest post spots...thanks to everyone who is helping out! If you're interested in guest posting some other time, please shoot me an email and I will put you on my list. :)]

Two posts in one day...look at me go!
 
This is going to be short, I just wanted to go ahead and throw the idea out there. I will be traveling the week of July 8-12, and I'm pretty sure I won't have time or internet to do any posts that week.
 
Is there anyone that would be interested in guest posting here at Young, and In Progress? I would like to see at least three posts happen that week, but if enough people are interested I could have up to five...one for each day Monday through Friday.
 
I don't have any strict guidelines...the post can be about whatever you like. All I ask is that you keep it clean and not use inappropriate language because that's what I strive to do. It can be sarcastic, funny, encouraging, a personal story...whatever comes into your mind!
 
If you're interested, please email me at youngprogress0812@gmail.com with your blog name and idea for a post.
 
I would really appreciate it, and will return the favor someday if needed! :) Thanks y'all!
 

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.