6.16.2013

Daddy's Day

I couldn't let today pass without giving a shout out to the first guy I ever loved...my Daddy!
 
 
He is truly the most protective, loving, sacrificial man I have ever known. My brother and I would not be the people we are today without his influence. He's on a cruise right now, so this is the first Father's Day ever that I haven't gotten to see him. I'm sure he is still having a great day though! And he better be getting some sun for me. ;)
 
Love you Daddy! Don't ever forget it!
 

Vicky Hunt said...

Daddy said you are the best daughter a dad could ask for and this brought tears to his eyes (and mine) when he read it. (yes, he started reading your blog daily a couple weeks ago...:)) We love you and hope to see you Saturday!

Love, Mama

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.