6.21.2013

Friday Photos

 If Friday were a person, I could throw pebbles at it's window in the middle of the night, then sing it a romantic, hand-written love song in the pouring rain, and I still don't think it would understand how stinkin' happy it makes me.
 
Call me dramatic, but I am 100% serious.
 
I had another post planned for today, but I have decided to save it for one day next week, so...I'm just going to share a few pictures from the past few days instead.
 
 I received a sweet little surprise in the mail yesterday. My mom sent me this adorable card with my favorite animal on it. (Yes, my favorite animal is a pig. Don't judge.)
 
 
Thursday's throwback picture. I have literally loved books since I was old enough to hold them! I would just also like to point out that my belly in this picture actually looks like Winnie the Pooh's belly on my pajamas. Chunky child problems...
 
 
 A manuscript I submitted earlier in the week. Waiting patiently to see if it's accepted! If it does, that will be a major milestone in my writing career. So excited!
 
 
My family got back from their cruise yesterday. (I stole this from my mom's blog!) I can't wait to see them and hear all about it! Yes...my brother does have a mohawk. Come on, y'all were 18 once too.
 
 
My handsome guy will also be back from vacation this weekend! This is one of the pictures from his trip. I haven't seen him in over a week, and I can't wait to give him a big hug!
 
 
So, what's on your weekend agenda? I hope you all have a great one!
 
On an ending note, have you entered this giveaway yet? You haven't? What are you waiting for?
 
Also, I'm being featured over at Kelley's blog today!
 
 

Vicky Hunt said...

I don't know why it takes so long for you to get mail from me but at least it got there! I can't wait to see you this weekend and share all about the cruise! Love you.....Mama

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.