Adorable Stuff You Cant Live Without

I typically do not post twice in one day, but I have something pretty neat that I want to share.
 
My roommate/one of my best friends, Amber, has recently opened an Etsy store where she is the crafter of some extremely cute stuff! At Crafty College Corner, you can find precious gifts for both men and women, personalized to the individual by name, university name, or color scheme.
 
What does she offer, you ask? Here are just a few examples!
 

These coasters are just one of many styles available. Not only can they be created in your team colors, they can also be created in other themes that you may have in mind. For my birthday last year, she made me a travel themed set, complete with maps and other vintage patterns. I use them non-stop, and I always get compliments on the ones I have in my office at work!


Monogrammed clipboards are practical, and fun! Again, you can choose your color scheme. This is one she made for me a few months ago. It is definitely one of my favorite things offered in the shop!

 
One of her newest items are these wreaths, full of school spirit! Most of the examples involve Florida State because that is where we both graduated from, but you can ask her about creating one for your own personal alma mater. These are a fun way to spice up your front door, and proclaim your love for your team!
 
Other items that can be found on the site include personalized drink/beer tubs, candles, monogrammed canvases, and hilarious hangover kits. There really is something for everyone!
 
You can find Crafty College Corner on Etsy and Facebook! Don't miss out on liking the Facebook page, where you can learn about special offers and even win free items! 

1 comment

Hima Rajana said...

I love Etsy shops, and what your friend has to offer. The color scheme on the clipboard is gorgeous!

xo, Hima
Hima Hearts