7.26.2013

Life in Outfits

Fashion posts are not something that make an appearance around here too often. In fact, the guest post that the lovely Brittany did for me a couple of weeks ago is the only fashion post that has ever popped up. There are a couple of reasons for that. Number one, clothes just aren't one of my main interests in life. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy shopping and picking out a good outfit, but not to the point that I will blog about it. And two, I am extremely casual, so anything I post about fashion can't be too interesting. Also, I'm not sure how to perfectly piece stuff together. Today though, I felt like stepping out of my comfort zone. With the help of Polyvore (and a little boredom), I created outfits that you may catch me wearing on five different occasions. I only wish that I had these exact pieces in my closet!

1. Date Night/Girl's Night Some ladies prefer to go all out for nights on the town, but I believe that a good pair of jeans and a basic tshirt can go a long way.

Casual with a Pop of Color

  
2. Game Day We all know football can get a little crazy in the south, leading many young women refusing to show up without perfect hair, makeup and outfit galore. I for one, prefer to keep it simple in the heat of a football stadium.

Casual Game Day

3. Working All Day Long Sadly, tshirts and flip flops aren't allowed in the office. That's okay though, because it's always fun to put together outfits that are both quick and easy, and professional.

Work

Work by mirandamaehunt featuring a sleeve shirt
 
4. Errands/Shopping When running around town, it's always best to keep things low-key and comfortable. Honestly, I would choose this outfit every day if I could.
                                                           
Errands/Shopping

5. Special Occasions/Social Events A classic dress can go a long way. This dress is very similar to one that I actually own. I just wish I had more opportunities to wear it!

Dinner/Social

Whew, that's about all of the "fashion" blogging I can take, folks. I'm linking up my five looks for 5 on Friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
Have a great weekend!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.