8.06.2013

Come Visit Me

Good morning!

I'm very excited today to announce that one of my articles has been published over at The Indie Chicks! This site is full of edgy, thought provoking articles all written by independent, goal-oriented women.

I would love for you to go check out my article, Send Jealousy Packing. While you're there, take a look around. You may find some advice that you have been looking for, or just enjoy a good laugh.



 

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Love it! Omg it totally hits home for me! Such good drive, thanks for putting it so eloquently and straight forward. Congrats on the article!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

That was supposed to say such good advice!!** (stupid autocorrect!)

Brittany Lea said...

Great article and good advice hun!

Kay said...

Just read your article! Beautiful writing and good advice! Thanks for sharing that site too, because now I'm addicted!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.