Life's Little Moments

The big "things" in life always seem to consistently overpower the smaller ones. We realize later though, that those little things in life are just as important as the big ones we often boast about. With the help of my favorite social networking app (Instagram, of course), I'm sharing a few of those small moments in time that haven't had the opportunity to be discussed yet.


1. Upon finishing dinner with some friends at Chipotle last night I walked out of the restaurant and was greeted by this gorgeous sunset. God's masterpieces in the sky never cease to amaze me.
2. Love this picture of us girls from Amber's birthday dinner last Thursday evening!
3. A portion of my "books read in 2013" list. I keep track of them on Goodreads of course, but that still doesn't beat keeping a good old fashioned handwritten list in the notes section of my planner.
4. Last week's Goodwill book haul. I got all of those for around $12. I'm reading the Jodi Picoult one right now!
5. The work phone that makes my blood pressure rise every time it rings. You never know what kind of person you are going to have to deal with on the other end! My coworker did give me a super cute, chunky little pen though. So taking the call notes is a little more fun now.

What is your Instagram username? I would love to follow you if I'm not already!

Linking up these five little moments with Lauren for High 5 for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

I hope you all have the best weekend ever!

3 comments

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

Water for Elephants and Fire Fly lane both GREAT books. I've never read Jodi Picoult even though I am an avid reader, I really need to pick on up.

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Not to be a complete loser here, but we have the exact same office phone, LOL. And mine makes my blood pressure sky rocket too. Esp today. Coming by from the link up. Have a great weekend!

Erin LFF said...

Let me know what you think of 19 minutes once you finish it!!! :)