1. Upon finishing dinner with some friends at Chipotle last night I walked out of the restaurant and was greeted by this gorgeous sunset. God's masterpieces in the sky never cease to amaze me.
2. Love this picture of us girls from Amber's birthday dinner last Thursday evening!
3. A portion of my "books read in 2013" list. I keep track of them on Goodreads of course, but that still doesn't beat keeping a good old fashioned handwritten list in the notes section of my planner.
4. Last week's Goodwill book haul. I got all of those for around $12. I'm reading the Jodi Picoult one right now!
5. The work phone that makes my blood pressure rise every time it rings. You never know what kind of person you are going to have to deal with on the other end! My coworker did give me a super cute, chunky little pen though. So taking the call notes is a little more fun now.
What is your Instagram username? I would love to follow you if I'm not already!
Linking up these five little moments with Lauren for High 5 for Friday!
I hope you all have the best weekend ever!