8.16.2013

Things I've Noticed About Friday

It's the most wonderful time of the week! The nine hour days are about to come to an end for a full 48 hours...hallelujah!

Am I the only person that feels like the sun shines a bit brighter on Fridays? Good, I didn't think so. I am very much an observer of my surroundings, and here is what I've noticed is different on this day of the week compared to the dreaded Monday through Thursday.

  • Nobody has road rage. Well, at least to the extent that occurs earlier in the week. People just seem to have their radios turned up, driving to work in no hurry. Maybe I'm just imagining this? Nah...
  • The grumpiest people in my office somehow learn how to smile.
  • Everyone is chatty, and in a good mood.
  • The alarm clock doesn't seem to bring the normal sense of doom when it goes off at 6 AM.
  • Making myself look presentable for society is a less daunting task.
  • I'm pretty sure there are birds singing outside of my window.
Okay, so sometimes I like to exaggerate. I'm sure though, that y'all feel the same way!

Today is also an extra special Friday because it is one of my best friend and roommate's birthday! She is the big 2-0...just a baby compared to the 24 that I will be next month! Happy Birthday Amber! Love you, girl!


I hope you all have a phenomenal weekend!

*Also, make sure to go enter THIS giveaway!* :)

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Happy Birthday to Amber! Have a great weekend!

A Life Less Traveled said...

Yes the alarm clock doesn't annoy me as much on Friday mornings. Have a great weekend!

Amber Betterman said...

Thanks Miranda! I'm late on reading everything! Had to back track a few weeks! Yikes bad roommate!! Love you too! :)

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.