9.06.2013

Currently

Hello, beautiful people! Before I jump into anything, I wanted to make sure to mention something really cool. The adorable Kay has rounded up a group of bookworm bloggers to get a start on her new Blogger Book Club! Are you interested in joining us? Head on over to her blog for all of the details!


I have been wanting to do a "currently" post for a while, so I figured that today was the perfect day to act on it!

Currently, I am:

Sitting: In my office at work. No fun, right?

Wearing: Jeans, a Florida State t-shirt, and some sandals. Gotta love casual Friday!

Listening to: The Sanctus Real station on iHeart Radio. The song playing right now is "These Things Take Time" by Sanctus Real.

Thinking About: Everything I have going on this weekend! I'm going to a football game with John tonight, a Pinterest party tomorrow, and a bridal expo with one of my engaged friends after church on Sunday. It should be a great weekend!

Reading: Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell. It's okay so far. I'm kind of ready to be done with it though so I can move on to my next read.

Watching: Obviously I'm not watching anything right this second. However, during my free time over the past couple of days I have been trying to catch up on So You Think You Can Dance. The winner is announced next week. So excited!

Eating: Nothing. But, I did eat a couple of chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Nutritious? No. But they were leftover from the ones we baked at home last night and I was in a hurry this morning.

Loving: The little things in life. I have been trying really hard lately to look at everything with a thankful heart lately. There are obviously situations that I wish I could change right now, but there is really no point in dwelling on them and letting them ruin other aspects of my life. I am so blessed, and I need to remember that!

To get the Friday party started right I leave you an image of what I would look like with facial hair. Have a great weekend!


Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Ooo what's a Pinterest Party?? Sounds fun!! Have a great weekend (love the mustache hahaha)!

Brittany Lea said...

Gotta love a Pinterest party! Have a great weekend hun!

Kay said...

Pinterest party? I want a Pinterest party! Also, I didn't love Lipstick Jungle.

Jen @ That's What She Read said...

I read Lipstick a while ago, but can't really remember it! Must not have been too amazing, I am ready for our book club read!! :)

Erin LFF said...

Oooh a Pinterest party sounds fun! Making a craft? OR recipe? Or what?!!

I'm jealous of your casual Friday! The last Friday of every month is casual here but that means I'm allowed to wear KHAKIS and a nice shrit -ha!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.