Finishing the Sentences

As I was driving to work this morning, I was trying really hard to figure out what I was going to blog about today. No thoughts were coming to me, so when I opened Blogger and noticed that the "Finish the Sentence" link up was going on again, I pounced on it. I have never participated, and it just looks like too much fun!

button
 
My happy place...is anywhere that is NOT my office at work. Especially anywhere that involves me holding a book. Curled up in bed, on the couch, outside in the grass, at the beach, on a boat, in a tree...Okay, maybe not a tree. But you get the point.
 
Whatever happened to...Josh Hartnett? Gosh, I was in love with him as a teenager. He just fell off the fact of the earth, never to grace another movie again.
 
So what if I...have went to work every morning this week with wet hair. I have a lot of hair, and I would rather sleep a few extra minutes than take the time to blow dry it. Besides, it dries eventually.
 
E! needs a reality show about...recent college graduates. It would be great...so much drama! You would get to see multiple people freak out about what to do with their lives and cry over the amount of loans they have to pay back...with their "generous" salary of about $10 an hour. I could identify with watch that.
 
My go-to fast food meal is...Chick-Fil-A, no doubt about it! Chicken sandwhich, waffle fries, and a Coke. It's like heaven in a paper bag.
 
You might not know that I...can't go to sleep if my closet doors are open. They MUST be closed, all the way. It's not that I'm afraid or anything, I just want them closed. If I lay down, get comfy, and notice they're open, you better believe that I'm getting back out of bed to close the suckers.
 
The hottest quarterback in the NFL is...Christian Ponder. I'm not an NFL fan, but Christian Ponder is a former Seminole, and he is dreamy.
 
If I could...travel non-stop for the next few months, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have such a hunger to just GO somewhere...anywhere really!
 
My personality is awesome because...it's mine. Everyone's personality is unique, and that's a big reason that the world is such an amazingly diverse place.
 
Twerking is...ridiculous. I seriously hope the infatuation with it passes quickly!
 
I think it's super gross when...people post pictures of injuries, hospital visits, or IV's on Facebook or Instagram. No one wants to see that needle stuck in your arm! Besides, if you're taking time to Instagram your ER visit, you can bet I'm questioning whether or not something is actually wrong with you.
 
Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus...to get lost. I heard on the radio yesterday morning that Miley articles are receiving significantly greater numbers of views that articles about breaking news, such as the Syria situation. Can I just ask...why?
 
Looking forward to seeing how you finish these sentences!

You can also find me over at Blogs by Christian Women today! I am sharing a post about a quote that really opened my eyes!

 

6 comments

Lisa said...

as a Vikes fan, I wish Ponder played as good as he looks! lol

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Eww yes I hate people's stitches and busted knees and stuff too. I don't wana see that! And yup wet hair does eventually dry, but I slept with wet hair last night and my hair is obvi looking gorgeous today! haha not

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

Chic fil a is soooooo good!!!

Holly said...

I was just thinking about Josh Harnett the other day... now I am off to google him. Thanks for linking up with us! :)

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

Oh dear. I have a problem with your choice in NFL quarterbacks as I'm a Packer fan. :)

lacy meeker said...

Hey girl I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can see it at
www.chosentheblog.com

Love and Blessings,
Lacy