Harry Potter Shaped Hole in My Heart

There was some joyous news announced yesterday...

J.K. Rowling is doing it again!

She is in the works of producing a screenplay for a new movie that will be based on Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which was a wizarding textbook in the Harry Potter world! This makes my little nerd heart so happy that I could just burst.

Any Harry Potter fan knows how it has felt to mourn the end of the series. It was depressing not being able to anticipate the next book or movie. I still get a little teary-eyed when I come across the movies on TV, or when I see sentimental HP pins on Pinterest. As I mentioned here, it was such an important part of my childhood. There has been a hole in my nerd heart that is shaped like Harry, and although Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will not deal directly with the Hogwarts characters that we all know in love, I'm sure it will offer some consolation!

Who else is stoked about this? We need to begin the countdown! :p

Via Pinterest

I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments

Kay said...

I am totally excited by this! My little nerd heart spent an hour looking up interviews this week to make sure this was true! I love HP!

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

I hear rumor she's working on book 8 too! I was more excited about that than the movie.

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

I love HP! I'm in the middle of re-reading all the books right now!!

a happier girl said...

It clearly pays to read the news. Totally hadn't heard that! Super exciting!