At first I refused to ever do any posts like this, but the iPhone one was actually pretty fun. Therefore, today I'm going to share my version of another well-known blogging topic...the ever so famous "what's in my purse" post. Let's get started, shall we?
This is the purse that I am currently using right now.
|Sorry, I need to remove the date detail from my camera settings!|
Now, let's take the plunge into the contents of my bag. I'm not going to lie, it's not very exciting. I also know that you're going to accuse me of cleaning out all of the trash and other "unsightly" items, but I promise you that I didn't. I am really OCD about my stuff and how it is organized, so everything that you're seeing is exactly how I keep it at all times, give or take a couple of interchangeable items. What can I say? I'm just not a fan of clutter. I'm sure some of you can relate!
1. A small umbrella. Florida may be called "The Sunshine State," but the weather here is actually very unpredictable. Especially in the northern part of the state that I live in. Tallahassee is very temperamental, during the summer especially! You never know when you're going to walk out of the store and into a thunderstorm, so I've learned it's best to be prepared. This is my favorite umbrella that I bought in NYC a couple of years ago. It is covered in photos from Broadway plays, including Phantom of the Opera, which is my obsession!
2. A thank-you card from a sweet lady at church. She gave this to me on Sunday to thank me for helping prepare dinner for the congregation a couple of weeks back, and I just haven't remembered to take it out yet.
3. My life...AKA my Lilly Pulitzer planner. Yes, I am a planner person, and the Lilly planners are amazing because they have so much space for organizing thoughts and plans! I begin every day by writing in this planner. I have had the flamingo print for over a year now, and I already have the pink elephants picked out for next years design. They are just too cute!
4. My wallet. Duh. You have to have a wallet in your purse. This is a Fossil wallet, that is also a couple of years old. I'm not big on name brands, but I do LOVE me some Fossil. I have this wallet, a watch, and a bag from Fossil and I would recommend their products to anyone! So well made, and cute to boot.
5. Bobby pins, a hair clip, and a hair tie. Girls need these to survive, especially when you have as much hair as I do!
6. My cellular device. I still have the iPhone 4, which works just fine. I just bought this case from Walmart the other day for about $3.00, and then I slapped a sticker that I already had on it. It actually turned out pretty cute. I'm going to go back to Walmart sometime to see if they have any of the cases left and then make one for my mom if they do!
7. My badge for work, which is beginning to look pretty rough!
8. The charger for my new camera. This normally isn't in there, but I had it with me when I went out of town last weekend just in case!
9. Two Baby Lips lip balms. I don't wear lipstick (I know, that's boring), and this product is awesome because it works like a chapstick, but it also adds color if wanted! The blue one is just a basic, colorless balm, and the purple one has a slight peach tint. I really like these, and I just keep them in my purse and put on whatever one I want for the day.
Are you still awake? I hope so! What's going on inside of your purse? Are you messy? Are you organized? Do you carry everything in the world with you, or are you a minimalist like me? Let me know, because I'm nosey! ;)