Switchfoot: Sneak Preview

Guys, I just got home from one of the most memorable nights of my life! It's 2 AM on Friday morning, and I can't go to sleep! Remember how I told y'all about my Switchfoot VIP tickets I got from John for my birthday? Well, that was last night and we had an absolute blast! It was a great concert, and I even got to meet them! A dream was fulfilled! 

I'm going to do a full post complete with a big hunk of pictures next week, but I just had to share a little something about it today. I have so much to say. They are one of those bands that just bring out all of your positive thoughts and feelings. It's almost indescribable.

I hope y'all have a happy Friday, and an even happier weekend! I will see you all on Monday, but until then, here are a couple of teaser photos!



Truly,
Miranda

4 comments

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Glad you had such an awesome time!! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

So glad you had a blast! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. Have a good weekend!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

looks like you had so much fun! happy friday!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Nadine Lynn said...

I LOVE Switchfoot!!! I was just listening to Dare You to Move in my car last night! I must have been channeling you haha!