11.27.2013

Decisions


Last night, I went through with one of the most difficult decisions that I have made in my adult life.

It was a result of a lot of prayer, several conversations, and a dash of bravery. Do I feel confused and somewhat broken? Yes. I do. Do I know that I made the right decision? Yes...I do.

I'm not going to go into specifics here yet, because frankly, I just don't want to. After the situation has ran a little of its course and it isn't so new, maybe I will elaborate. For now though, it's just going to be referred to as "the decision."

Decision making is major part of life...that's something that isn't news to us. When you think about it, we have been making decisions since our brains began to function. What toy do I want to play with? What crayon am I going to use to color this Disney princess's dress? Who do I want to be friends with? What activities do I want to be involved in? Where do I want to go to college? Am I going to study for this test, or hang out with my friends? What job am I going to accept? We face these types of questions every day. The only thing that changes is the fact that the difficulty of the decision making just seems to increase with every passing day.

When we make decisions, we gain experience, and ultimately improve our character. In the long run, we understand this full well, but in the beginning stages...not so much. We have been told over and over again...life is tough, get a helmet. Still, it's much easier to acknowledge this than it is to actually endure it. Until we can get through the hard part, we just have to trust that the hurt will be worth it in the end.

For me personally, I know that God has a plan for me in all of this. He is leading me to this conclusion for a reason. It may just be a while before I actually understand why. While I'm working on this understanding, I'm just going to put my trust in Him, and depend on those who are dear to me.

As for you, my blog friends, thank you for always being willing to listen during my spouts of pondering. Also remember, all of us are bearing some type of burden. Keep this in mind...you're not alone. Whatever you may be going through...it will end, and clarity will follow.

Have a great Wednesday, and best of luck preparing for tomorrow's Thanksgiving festivities!

Truly,
Miranda
Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

It's really tough to make big decisions. I'm glad prayer and thought helped you get through this. Thinking about you! Have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

Big decisions suck, there isn't ever really a right answer just one that's right for you. I hope things get easier for you soon.

Have a great holiday!

Duh! Danae said...

Big decisions make me feel like I'm getting ready to jump off a bridge and I get completely terrified. But then it ends up being okay. Stay strong girl!

Stephanie said...

Big decisions are always hard to make, but necessary. Good luck with everything and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

A Life Less Traveled said...

Big life decisions are always tough and rarely is it clear right away if it was the right choice. Just keep your faith.

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Very mysterious, this big decision! I know you will make the right one though, I have faith in you, girl!

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Fantastic work! All you do a great blog, and have featured some of the documents, please see here:
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Mai Doan said...

This topic is interesting. This information is very useful to me. I hope there will be many articles or like this article. Thank you for sharing
head soccer unblocked is the main game in our website. To head soccer soccer heads will be played the famous game about Big Head Soccer . Big Head Football or big head basketball unblocked games games as well as our favorite

The Head Soccer Big Head Soccer synthetic Big Head Football games famous. on head soccer you could be playing head soccer unblocked , big head basketball or Big Head Soccer Head Soccer Big Head Soccer Big Head Football big head basketball big head basketball are games is our top. Rejoice with Head Soccer Big Head Soccer Big Head Football Big Head Football big head basketball offline

Tiny Tanks is a popular game that all of you would like. In which you can play Tiny Planes, Run 3 Unblocked Run 4 Unblocked Hacked unblocked Games. Or you can go to play Tiny Planes Tiny Planes Beta
Run 3 Unblocked
Run 4 Unblocked
Run Unblocked
Car Racing Games
Super Mario Unblocked.
Donkey Kong Unblocked.

Alice Denny said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.