11.12.2013

Give Me a Few Days

I just wanted to jot down a few words to let everyone know that I will probably be M.I.A. for the next couple of days. To make a long story short, my weekend took an unexpected turn and I spent the majority of it in the emergency room/hospital. After surgery and too many hours of having an IV in my arm, I am home, minus one organ and with pain medication in tow. Don't worry, I'll tell the full story later. ;)

I hope you all have a great week. Can't wait to get caught up with everyone!

Truly,
Miranda
Thirty Something Girl said...

Hey Miranda.

Hope you're ok Sweetie. Hopefully Dr John won't be working too much to come take care of you. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
Hugs xx

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Blah that sucks so bad, I hope you feel better!

Stephanie said...

Yikes! I hope you are alright.

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

Awww poor you! Feel better soon!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

I hope you feel better soon! Thinking of you!

Mel's Mom said...

Hope you get feeling better soon!!

Nadine Lynn said...

Oh no! I hope you get to feeling better ASAP!!!

Rachael @ Pretty in Pink said...

I hope you feel better, girl!

Sam said...

Get well soon love!

Jenn said...

Feel better soon :) <3

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.