11.24.2013

Guidance {Psalm 3:5-6}

I don't know what has come over me, but I have just had the desire to post a little something both days this weekend. I'm thinking I may make it an every weekend thing...nothing huge or time consuming, but perhaps a weekly Smile on Saturday post where I share a quote and a picture like yesterday, and then a little scripture on Sunday before I head off to church. Simple posts like this would take no time at all for me to schedule in for the weekends.

On Sundays, I'm going to share a passage pertaining to something that I have been praying for throughout the week. Perhaps some of you guys have been praying for the same and can find comfort in it.

This week, I have been praying for guidance.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He will make straight your paths.
-Psalm 3:5-6, ESV
 
 
Truly,
Miranda

Sidney said...

Although I'm not a religious person I can definitely appreciate your faith - it's really a wonderful thing for you to share what helps you throughout your life with your readers :) Happy Sunday!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

This is a very sweet post. We can all use some guidance at times.

P.S. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster.

Big Apple, Little Bites

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Gorgeous picture!!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.