Currently...

 

Watching
My fingers tapping on the keyboard as I type this post. Occasionally I will look up and in my line of vision is Amber sitting at the bar, attempting to create things on her Silhouette and sewing machine. It's so nice to live with roommates who have hobbies and a heart for creativity.

Listening
We have the Hit List channel turned on the TV. The song that's playing right now is Safe and Sound by Capital Cities. I used to really like this song, but now it kind of gets on my nerves. I'm hoping Marry Me by Jason Derulo comes on!

Thinking
About so many things! My new blog design is going to be installed within the next couple of days, and I'm so excited! It looks fantastic. I also cannot wait to share the Christmas blessing that I mentioned to you guys on Friday. Look for that on Wednesday! There has been a lot going on over the past few months...good and bad things, but there is never a shortage of happiness when you really stop to evaluate life.

Eating
Nothing at the moment. I had some spaghetti for dinner a little bit ago. I'm about to get up and bake some sugar cookies for tomorrow's office Christmas luncheon though, and I'm sure that I will have to "sample" one of those. You never know how bad it could taste, you know? I would hate to feed my coworkers un-sampled sugar cookies.

Drinking
Again, nothing. Soon I will need some milk to go with my cookies though. I mean, um...just for safety reasons when it comes to the sampling.

Anticipating
Life. Well, not really anticipating. I guess I'm just really looking forward to my future. Every day, God's plan for me is being revealed, through the easy and the hard things. I'm finally beginning to realize that being "stuck" in a certain place in life doesn't have to last forever. I have been bombarded with promising ideas and situations lately.

Appreciating
The people in my life. My family, my friends, my coworkers, my church family, my blog friends...sometimes I just get overwhelmed when I think about all of the fantastic people I have had the privilege to encounter. The cool part? I'm only 24 years into my life! That is mind blowing.

Truly,
Miranda

6 comments

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

What a sweet post! It is so good to be excited for the future plans in store for you.

I am appreciating my family during this holiday season too!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

I can't wait to see your new design!

Stephanie said...

oooo a new blog design?! Can't wait to see it!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

can't wait for the new design.

i love reflecting on the past year and all the blessings i have :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

I'm super excited for this new design you speak of!!! I will now be stalking your blog more times a day than anyone else. :)

Amy said...

loved this.
I've got to make some sugar cookies tomorrow morning for a party in the afternoon - so good!