Moody Monday


This picture has nothing to do with today's post, but I like it so it's going to go here because that's what I want. Last Monday was my friend Elena's 22nd birthday, and I celebrated with her at a local place called The Wine Loft. I like wine. I don't drink it regularly, but I do enjoy it every now and then. Usually only if it's a white wine though. I'm a bit too much of a wimp for red wine because it isn't sweet enough.

You know, I really don't have anything planned to talk about today. I woke up in a really strange mood, and I can't decide if I'm tired and want to go back to sleep or if I just have too much on my mind. There is a lot of stuff going on in life right now. 24 is a hard age. Actually, I'm pretty sure the 20's in general are just hard. People have been telling me this for years. I'm now here to say that it's true.

I think I'm so grumpy because I have to go to my surgery follow-up appointment this morning. I know it won't be bad, I just don't want to go. I don't feel like being examined and questioned today. Also, I have no clue where the doctor's office is and the directions are confusing. I'm pretty sure it's inside the hospital which means I'm going to have to pay for parking and that makes me angry because I have no cash or check on me and they don't take credit cards. Why do things always have to be difficult? It's too early for this.

I keep typing out paragraphs and erasing them because I feel like they sounds too whiney. I don't know what my problem is! Someone slap me. Life is too short to be moody. I need to think about positive things, not negative things. And...this paragraph is just as full of complaining as the three I previously erased. My apologies...really.

The best thing about my weekend? My 'Noles are once again ACC Champions and they are headed to Pasadena to face Auburn for the BCS Championship! So, so exciting. I couldn't be more happy to be a part of the FSU family!

And, while I'm on a positive note and I'm not being whiney and annoying, I think I'm going to sign off. I'll be back tomorrow, with my usual smile. Have a great day!

Truly,
Miranda

7 comments

Duh! Danae said...

Chin up buttercup :)

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

sometimes we all have off days and that's ok. kick back and relax, lady; tomorrow is another day.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Stephanie said...

Ugh, I'm having a grumpy/bad day, too. I should just go home and go to bed. lol

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

I think we all have our grumpy days, they're not fun but they happen. I don't have any advice to make it better, when I'm grumpy nothing helps and it's annoying.

I think tomorrow will be better, after all it won't be today anymore. :)

Nadine Lynn said...

I think Mondays could just be declared grump days in general! I hope that today goes more smoothly than you think it will though!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

I hope your doc appt and your day went well!! I love sweet wine too, but you knew that, twin!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Aw, I hope your follow up went well. I'm having a whiney day too. And all I have is an ear ache.

Thinking of you! I hope the rest of your day went well :)