12.12.2013

Questions for YOU

This blog humbles me every single day. My core group of readers have to be the sweetest women on the planet. To all of you, I just want you to know...you aren't my "readers." You are my friends. I have never met any of you face to face (yet anyway!), but I know that if I had the opportunity to do so, it would be a beautiful thing.

Because of this, I want to give you all the opportunity to become more involved around here. I still haven't added sponsorship options to my blog, and I really don't plan to for a good while. However, I do want to give those that I swap with (or don't swap with, even) the chance to participate in some surveys and even share their thoughts and feelings through guest posting. The beautiful thing about this blog land is the diversity of opinions and experiences. I want my blog to be a reflection of that, and what better way to do that than through the words of you guys that I have already had connections with?

So, seeing as my blog is about to undergo a makeover and name change, I also want to throw out some opportunities for reader particpation. Therefore, I'm asking you all...

Would you ever be interested in guest posting?
How do you feel about being "interviewed" by me in a post?
Would you want to swap blogs with me for a day?
If asked for opinions on a specific matter or subject, would you be interested in contributing?

Most importantly, is there anything else that I can do in order to make y'all feel more at home around here? I want your honest answers and opinions. Tell me anything and everything!

Truly,
Miranda
Stephanie said...

I think interview posts are a lot of fun! :)

Rachael @ Pretty in Pink said...

I love doing post swaps and guest swaps!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i say "why not?" to all those things. it's always fun to get engaged with other readers/blogs.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

I would do any or all of those things for or with you! I've done every one of those things at some point during my blogging "life" and they were so much fun!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Of course, I'd do anything for you!

A Life Less Traveled said...

I yes to all of them!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Aw this is so sweet. Excited for your blog makeover. I need to hop on that too, but I keep getting too distracted (hence not getting around to blog reading until 10 pm lol).

I would be interested in a blog swap!

Heidi Fuqua said...

It would be interesting to see different opinions, on different topics. Hope you have a great day!

Heidi’s Wanderings

Jenn Goodall said...

I totally would be interested !

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.