Country Internet Problems

With Christmas, and being off work, and being at my parent's place the past few days, my posting schedule has really taken a hit! My mom and dad live pretty far out in the country too, so the internet is always questionable and not the most fun to use. I would also be lying if I said it wasn't nice to just kind of wake up and do what I want every day for the past few days. It's a rough life. Not really though.

I have been working on a list of topics that I want to blog about in the new year. I cannot wait to start writing some of the posts; there are some exciting things to share...both fun and serious. I love having this place to come to and not only be able to document my thoughts and feelings, but also receive feedback and support. Blogging really has been such a positive in my life!

Since I really have nothing else to talk about today, I will leave you with a song that I have been loving recently. It's my new favorite jam!


See y'all on Monday!

1 comment

Stephanie said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)