Happy Easter everyone!
Have you all had a good day? I sure hope so! Mine has been full of church, friends, and food. I will do a post with some pictures tomorrow, but today I wanted to do something that I have never done before, and that's share a recipe!
John's mom made these when I was at their house for dinner a couple of months ago, and I thought they were delicious. She wrote the recipe down for me and I just haven't had a chance to make them, but I decided that Easter dinner would be the perfect opportunity. They are really easy. Thanks for the recipe, Mrs. Turner!
Sour Cream Biscuits
You will need:
*2 cups of self-rising flour (sifted)
*2 sticks of butter (room temperature)
*8 ounces of sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients together.
3. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray. (The recipe calls for mini muffin pans, but I used regular.)
4. Spoon dough into muffin tins.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, if using mini muffin tins. I baked mine for around 20 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
I am not much of a chef, but I am working on it. I'm all about easy things, and these were definitely easy, not to mention yummy! Let me know if you decide to try them out!