1.27.2014

If I Were...


I saw this idea floating around the blog world a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would be fun to create my own version!

If I were...

...a month, I would be September.
...a day of the week, I would be Sunday.
...a time of day, I would be 11 AM.
...a planet, I would be Earth.
...a sea animal, I would be a sea turtle.
...a direction, I would be West.
...a piece of furniture, I would be a porch swing.
...a liquid, I would be iced coffee.
...a gemstone, I would be a sapphire.
...a tree, I would be an Oak.
...a tool, I would be a tape measure.
...a flower, I would be a camellia.
...a kind of weather, I would be sunny with a high of 75.
...a musical instrument, I would be a violin.
...a color, I would be sky blue.
...an emotion, I would be joyful.
...a fruit, I would be a cantaloupe.
...a sound, I would be rain falling on a tin roof.
...an element, I would be wind.
...a car, I would be a blue VW bug.
...a food, I would be spaghetti.
...a place, I would be home.
...a material, I would be cotton.
...a taste, I would taste like chocolate chip cookies.
...a scent, I would smell like fresh laundry.
...an animal, I would be a teacup pig.
...an object, I would be a good book.
...a body part, I would be an eye.
...a facial expression, I would be pure happiness.
...a song, I would be "Defying Gravity" from Wicked.
...a pair of shoes, I would be sandals.
...an item of clothing, I would be a v -neck tshirt.

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

I like this! How long did it take you to think of all those things?

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

this is cute! if i were a month, i'd be july.... sun, heat and beaches.... that's what i'd love to be in right now!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

So cute. I like the porchswing answer. That is so perfect. I'd want to embody that vlissful summer feeling too :)

Nadine Lynn said...

This is so cute! I love it! I so want a tea cup pig. It has been a dream of mine for a long time!!!

Elizabeth at Southern Finesse said...

I love this idea! Sunny with a high of 75 on a porch swing with a good book...sounds about right to me! :)

Libby Boyes said...

I love this! I may just have to borrow this idea sometime for a post!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Wow I don't know how I'd answer most of these, but I love that you'd be spaghetti if you were a food!

Denise said...

What a fun post!

Jessica Jean-Marie said...

I'm so stealing this idea! (don't worry, I'll give you credit). It's such a good idea & your answers are great.

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.